Recipe by: Ange McCalmont
Source: From Quorn UK, https://www.quorn.co.uk
Serves 6 (together with Red Onion Chutney)
- 6 Quorn Sausages (defrosted)
- 225gr of Readymade Puff Pastry
- 40g Caramelized Red Onion Chutney
- Flour for dusting
- 1 egg beaten with 1 tbsp on milk to glaze
- Preheat oven to 200c/ 400f/ gas mark 6
- Place pastry on floured surface and roll into rectangle shape with about 5mm thickness and spread with chutney.
- Cut pastry into 6 strips.
- Wrap sausages with strips of pastry to create a spiral effect.
- Place on lightly greased baking sheet and brush with egg and milk mixture.
- Bake for 25 mins or until pastry is golden brown.
Download PDF here: British Quorn Sausage Rolls