Recipe by: Emma Maynard
Source: Adapted from Thermomix Australia
- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 2 Tbsp mixed herbs of choice
- 100 g walnuts
- 95 g organic rolled oats
- 3 eggs
- 150 g Fetta Cheese
- 1 Tbsp Tamari sauce
- 45 g organic breadcrumbs
- Rough Puff Pastry or 3 sheets Butter Puff Pastry
- Sesame seeds (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C
- Finely chop onion and herbs
- In a food processor, add walnuts and oats and process until fine
- Add eggs, cheese, tamari, breadcrumbs, onion and herbs and process until
- mixture comes together
- Cut just thawed puff pastry in half on a working bench. Place 1/6th of the mixture onto the long edge of the pastry and roll, cut into four equal portions, brush the tops with whole milk and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Place sausage rolls on a lined baking tray, brush with beaten egg and score with knife.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and bake for 20 minutes at 200°C until crisp and golden.
Download PDF here: Vegetarian Sausage Rolls