Recipe by: Emma Maynard
Source: Family Recipe
- 4 egg whites
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 tsp white vinegar
- Fresh fruits like berries
- Whipped cream
- Beat egg whites until stiff
- Add sugar spoonful at a time
- Add vinegar and vanilla just to mix.
- Spread on to lined baking tray or large oven proof plate. I try and make a bit of a dint in the middle for the cream to go on to.
- Cook in a very slow oven for 90minutes.
- Cool in the oven with the door ajar.
- To serve, cover with whipped cream and fruit.
Download PDF here: Mum’s Pavlova