Recipe by: Nadine Dietl-Augst
Source: Family Recipe
- 300 gr Baby Spinach Salad (or any other green salad)
- 3 Oranges, filleted
- 1 handful of cress
- 30 gr Walnuts, chopped and roasted
- Olive Oil
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Peel the oranges and cut out the fillets with a sharp knife. Collect the orange juice.
- Wash and toss the salad, remove the roots carefully.
- For the dressing, mix orange juice with oil, vinegar, mustard, honey, salt and pepper. Add it with the orange fillets, the cress and the roasted walnuts to the salad.
Download recipe here: German Salad with Oranges and Walnuts