Recipe by: Titin Palma
Source: Titin’s (Italian) sister-in-law
Note: this is a Southern Italian dish
• 10 cod fish fillets
• 4 large cloves garlic, finely chopped
• 1 large handful parsley, finely chopped
• 10 anchovies fillets, chopped / mashed
• 2 cups bread crumbs
• Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
• Olive oil
• Preheat the oven to 180 C (350 F).
• In a medium bowl combine chopped garlic, parsley, anchovies, bread crumbs and pepper. Work with your hand to mix those ingredients, and slowly add in olive oil until you get moist texture.
• In a baking tray spread thinly olive oil in the bottom of the tray, then arrange the cod fish. Spread the bread crumb mixture onto the fish and bake until golden brown.
• Serve the fish with salad or other cook vegetables on the side.
Download PDF here. There are more photos in this PDF than in this blog post. Italian Baked Cod with Anchovies and Herb Topping