Recipe by: Vanita Aksekar
Source: a Madhuras recipe, YouTube
• 2 cups (500 ml) whole milk
• 1 cup (250 ml) condensed milk
• ½ cup dry milk powder
• 1 tsp cardamom powder
• 1 pinch saffron threads
• ¼ cup chopped pistachio nuts
• Some extra chopped pistachios for decoration
• Stir the milk, condensed milk and dry milk powder together in a heavy-bottomed pan and bring it to a boil.
• Add cardamom, saffron to the boiling milk, reduce heat to low and simmer. Keep stirring frequently for about 20 mins.
• Remove from heat and allow to cool till room temperature.
• Mix the pistachio nuts into the mix.
• Pour the mixture into popsicle moulds and freeze until solid.
Download PDF here: Indian Pistachio Kulfi