Recipe by: Sweety Kiran
- 24 oz tilapia fillets (four 6 oz pieces of fish)
- 4 Tbsp pesto sauce (I used Classico Original Basil Pesto)
- 3 Tbsp Italian seasoned breadcrumbs (I used whole wheat by 4C)
- 2 Tbsp parmesan cheese, grated
- ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 F degrees.
- Cover a baking sheet with foil and coat with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place fish fillets on baking sheet and sprinkle with black pepper. No salt is needed as pesto and parmesan cheese are both pretty salty.
- In a small bowl, combine pesto, breadcrumbs, and parmesan cheese (hands or a fork will do).
- Divide the topping evenly over the fish fillets, spreading with your fingers and pressing into the fish.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 375 degrees, then switch to broil to crisp up the crust for the last 2-5 minutes.
- If the middle of the fillet flakes with a fork and is completely opaque, it’s time to dig in!
Download PDF here: Pesto Crusted Tilapia – Sweety Kiran