Recipe by: Paula Barbero
Source: Family Recipe
- 1 bunch of wild aparagous
- 4 eggs
- 50 ml of milk
- 2-3 slices of ham
- Olive oil
- Wash asparagus and dry them. Cut them in 3-4 cm long. If you use the bigger ones, cut them lenghtways.
- To make a crispy ham: place a slice oh ham in between two kitchen towels and put 1 minute in the microwave. It should become yellow and dry. Reserve.
- Whisk eggs and add milk. Mix well.
- In a frying pan, medium heat, some oil, stir fry asparagous for 3-4 minutes.
- Low the heat and add egg mixture. Keep stirring to avoid big chunks. Turn off the heat when it is still juicy, but not liquid.
- Add salt, mix them again. Break crispy ham into pieces and sprinkle them. Serve and eat right away.
Download PDF version here: Spanish Ham Asparagus_Paula Barbero