Recipe by: Paula Barbero
Source: Family Recipe
- 4 potatoes
- 1 tsp of spicy paprika
- 1 tbsp of flour
- 2 tbsp of olive oil for the sauce. More for frying potatoes.
- Heat the oil in a pot, add flour and fry it.
- Add paprika, take off from fire and fry it.
- Star pouring water in the pot, little by little and mixing well (like you were making a bechamel) till you have sauce texture. It gets ticker when it cools down. Reserve.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them in big cubes. Heat oil in a pan and fry them.
- Put fried potatoes in a plate and pour the sauce over them.
Download PDF version here: Spanish patatas bravas_Paula Barbero