Recipe by: Lorraine Graybill
Source: Modified from “The Barefoot Contessa” cookbook
Serves: 6 – 8
- 2 lbs (~900 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ¾ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice(about 4 large lemons)
- ¾ cup olive oil
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- ½ tsp dried thyme leaves
- Cut the chicken breasts into portion-sized pieces.
- Mix together all marinade ingredients in a large Ziploc bag.
- Add chicken, and massage to make certain chicken is coated in marinade.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Heat a grill and cook for about 10 minutes on each side, or until chicken is just cooked through.
Download PDF version here: American Lemon Marinated Chicken Breasts Lorraine Graybill