Recipe by: Tamlyn Kim
Source: Family recipe
- 4 dried persimmons, stalks removed
- 100 g mascarpone cheese
- 20 g sugar
- Mix the mascarpone cheese with sugar .
To make persimmon rolls
- Cut stalks off and slice open the persimmons by slitting the sides. Make sure not to cut them through.
- Open them up and remove the seeds. Flatten them out and trim the edges to make rectangular strips.
- Put them side by side with sticky part up. Spread cheese mixture thick in the center of persimmon. Roll up and cover with plastic wrap, and press it together. Keep in the freezer.
- To Serve
- Slice the roll into 1.5 cm pieces and serve with cold tea.
Download PDF version here: South Korean Gotsamssam Tamlyn Kim