Recipe by: Tamlyn Kim
Source: Family recipe
- 60 g chives, green only
- ¼ onion, thinly julienned (optional)
- ¼ carrot, thinly julienned (optional)
- 1.5 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- A pinch of black pepper
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- Optional: 1tsp chili pepper
- Wash the chives and cut in half size.
- Mix the soy sauce, sesame oil and pepper. Drizzle the mixture on the chives and mix them roughly
- Sprinkle the sesame seeds.
Download PDF version here: South Korean Chive Salad with Soy Sesame Dressing Tamlyn Kim