Recipe by: Catia Camillini
Source: Family recipe
- 125gr Top Flour
- 75gr All-Purpose Flour
- 100gr Almond Flour
- 2 large eggs
- 250gr Carots
- 100gr fresh Orange Juice
- 2 Oranges, zest
- 80gr Vegetable Oil
- 200gr Icing Sugar
- 16gr Baking Powder
- 2gr Salt
- Zest the oranges, then prepare the filtered juice and set everything aside.
- Peel, break into pieces the carrots and place them in a mixer with the oil and orange juice and zest. Mix everything until it’s purée.
- Mix now the eggs with icing sugar, add salt and almond flour until all is incorporated.
- Add in three times the carrot mix.
- Add in three times the flour.
- Butter your 6 moulds or muffins moulds.
- Fill in the batter and cook at 180°C for about 20 minutes.
- Check cake doneness with a skewer, and when done, then take them out from the oven and let them cool lightly.
- As soon as possible you can take out from the moulds and let them cool properly.
Download PDF version here: Italian Camille Catia Camillini