Recipe by: Tania Nicaise
Source: Family recipe
- 2-3 grapefruits (pink variety)
- 10 red radishes
- 1 or 2 endives (depending size)
- 200 g salad (mixed young leaves)
- A small handful mint leaves
- Olive oil, Salt & Pepper
- A handful edible flowers for decoration* (optional)
*Edible flowers can be found at TanglinMarket Place
- Clean and wash all the vegetables. Using a mandolin or similar, thinly slice the radishes and soak them in very cold water.
- Peel the grapefruits, removing all the white parts. Thinly slice it, keeping all the juices on a plate.
- Thinly slice the mint leaves.
- Emulsify the olive oil with the grapefruit juice and S&P
- Mix all the ingredients* and dress them nicely on a serving plate.
- For a nicer presentation, reserve some sliced radishes and grapefruit to add on top with edible flowers.
Download PDF version here: French Grapefruit Salad Tania Nicaise