Recipe by: Meesha Mausoof
Source: Food Fusion Cooking
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 mangoes , cubed
- 1 cucumber, cubed
- 1 tomato, cubed
- ½ cup sweet corn kernels, boiled
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 -2 tsp honey
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- In small bowl, add finely chopped onion and lemon juice, mix well and set aside.
- Cut mango, cucumber and tomato into cubes.
- In a bowl add mango cubes, cucumber cubes and tomato cubes, corn boiled and coriander leaves.
- Now add the lemon infused onion.
- Add honey, olive oil and salt and give it a good mix to make the dressing
- Pour over salad and mix.
Download PDF version here: Pakistani Mango Fusion Salad Meesha Mausoof