Recipe by: Yuko Kono
- Boneless chicken thighs pieces, approx. 1.5kg
Ingredients for Sauce
- 4 tbsp Soy sauce
- 4 tbsp Mirin
- 4 tbsp Sake
- 4 tsp Sugar
- 4 tsp Vinegar
- Cut tendon from chicken thighs and make some holes on the skin by fork.
- Put chicken with the skin-side down in the pan.
- Turn heat and 8-10 minutes on a medium fire. While heating chicken, wipe off oil out of chicken.
- After skin become crispy, turn over it and turn heat lower.
- Before add seasoning sauce, wipe off oil and scorch again.
- Keep frying for 7-8min over low heat.
- When the seasoning sauce becomes small, turn up the heat to high at the end.
- Have dress chicken in the seasoning sauce for a while.
Download PDF version here: Japanese Teriyaki Chicken Yuko Kono