Recipe by: Yuko Kono
Source: Family Recipe
- 4 cups of cooked Japanese short-grain rice
- 9 sheets of dried seaweed (Large Squares)
Ingredients for Filling Type 1
- 5 sheets of thin omelets
- A handful salted seaweed (Shio-konbu)
- 5 sliced cheese
Ingredients for Filling Type 2
- 8 pcs crab stick(Kanikama)
- 1 tin of tuna tossed with mayonnaise
- 8 leaves lettuce
- Set up the plastic-wrap and put a piece of large square seaweed on it.
- Spread cooked white rice on the dried seaweed (in a squarish shape) Put on your desired filling and top with more rice
- Fold in the sides of the seaweed to seal the filling. Wrap with cling wrap to help hold its shape.
- Cut it half and serve.
Download PDF version here: Japanese Onigirazu Yuko Kono