Recipe by: Dechu Poonacha
Source: Family Recipe
Serves: 8 – 10
- 1 kg boneless pork belly
- 1 tsp salt
- 1-2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 green chillies, slit
- Cut the pork into small cubes
- Marinate with salt, red chilli powder and turmeric and let it be for atleast a coupe of hours (can be done overnight).
- Place the marinated meat in a pan. Cover and keep on stove at a low flame. (will take atleast 45mins to 1hour). Stir occasionally. Do not add water. The meat will cook in its fat.
- Once the meat is almost cooked remove the lid and cook for some more time (till the pork is cooked completely).
- Then add the sliced green chilli and lemon juice.
- Drain the excess oil
- Chilli pork is ready to be served
Download PDF version here: Indian Chilli Pork Dechu Inanda