Recipe by: Lamya Bhatri Ebrahim
Source: Adapted from a Sanjeev Kapoor recipe
- 400 g Boneless Chicken cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup Processed cheese grated
- 1 tsp Ginger paste
- 1 tsp Garlic paste
- 1 tsp White pepper powder
- 4 Green chillies finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Fresh coriander leaves chopped
- 1/2 cup Fresh cream
- 1 Egg
- Butter to baste chicken
- Apply ginger paste, garlic paste, white pepper powder and salt to the chicken cubes and set aside.
- Grate and mash cheese till smooth. Add green chillies, coriander leaves and salt and mix. Add egg and mix well. Add fresh cream and mix gently.
- Add chicken to the cheese mixture. Marinate in the refrigerator for about two to three hours
- Preheat oven to 200°C (390 F).
- String the chicken cubes onto skewers and arrange on a baking tray or place the chicken cubes in one layer on a sheet of foil paper. Place in the preheated oven and cook till chicken is almost done and lightly coloured.
- Baste with a little butter and cook for further two minutes or till the chicken is fully cooked. Sprinkle parmesan cheese before serving.
Download PDF here. There are more photos in this PDF that posted here. Indian Parmesan Chicken Tikka