Recipe by: Veena Poojari
Source: Veena’s travel experience
- 1 cups cooked Rice (Brown or white)
- 1 cup black lentils (boiled
- ½ cup boiled macaroni
- ¼ cup of boiled spaghetti
- 2 tbsp Fried onions for topping
- Chopped onions optional condiment
- Chopped chilly optional condiment
- Chopped herbs optional condiments
- Serve rice in a platter.
- Add macaroni.
- Add lentils on top of macaroni, top it up with some more rice and spaghetti.
- Top with fried onions.
- Serve topped with spicy tomato chilly chutney.
- Alongside serve condiments and Finger (vinegar and chilies).
Download PDF here: Egyptian Rice, Lentils and Pasta (Koshari)