Recipe by: Daphne Schieveen
- 500 g small potatoes
- 3 Tbsp of light brown sugar
- 3 bunches of thyme
- 3 Tbsp of olives
- 147 g sundried tomatoes
- 5 slices of Choux pastry
- Preheat the oven to 180 C (350 F).
- Boil the potatoes in the skin for 15 minutes in water with salt
- Drain, cool a bit and half the potatoes
- Put baking paper into a baking mold. Put the thyme on the paper and add salt and sugar
- Put the potatoes with the flat side into the baking mold.
- Spread the tomatoes and olives in between the potato mixture.
- Cover with the shoe-pastry. Make sure the edges are overlapping.
- Bake the pie in 45 minutes.
Download PDF here: Dutch Potato Tatin