Recipe by: Michelle Pilarczyk
Source: adapted from Donna Hay
- 4 x 120 g (4 oz) firm white fish fillets, such as snapper
- 350 g (1 lb 7 oz) cherry tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp lemon zest
- 3 Tbsp capers, drained
- 75 ml (1/3 cup) olive oil
- 8 garlic cloves
- 1 lemon, juice from
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- A few parsley leaves, to garnish (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180 C (350 F).
- Place the tomatoes, lemon zest, garlic, and capers in a baking dish.
- Drizzle with half of the olive oil, stir around so that the oil coats everything.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Add the fish fillets and drizzle with the other half of the olive oil.
- Bake a further 15-20 minutes, until the fish is golden and cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and drizzle with lemon juice and sprinkle with sea salt and black pepper. Garnish with a few parsley leaves to add colour (optional)
- Serve with white rice and alongside a green salad.
Download PDF here: International Baked Fish with Cherry Tomatoes, Garlic and Capers