Recipe by: Jenny Blom
Makes: one baking try of crisp bread
- 200 ml (heaped ¾ cups) Dinkel wholegrain flour or wheat flour
- 100 ml (scant ½ cup) sunflower seeds
- 100 ml (scant ½ cup) sesame seeds
- 50 ml (scant ¼ cup) linseeds/flaxseeds (can be crushed)
- 50 ml (scant ¼ cup) pumpkin seed (optional)
- A pinch of sea salt flakes
- 100 ml (scant ½ cup) canola oil
- 200 ml (heaped ¾ cups) boiling water
- Add all ingredients except the oil and water into a bowl and mix.
- Add the canola oil and water at the same time, and mix again.
- Put the dough on a baking tray with baking paper and make it flat and even.
- Add some sea salt flakes on top.
- Take a knife and mark the dough into squares, so it is easier to break the crisp bread into smaller squares when ready.
- Bake in the oven at 150 C (300 F) for 1 hour.
- Serve with butter or cheese.
Download PDF here: Swedish Healthy Crispbread