Recipe by: Irmelin Mathilde Rohn Amundsen
Source: Irmelin Mathilde Rohn Amundsen
Serves: 6-8 as an appetis
- Drain the shrimp if frozen.
- Finely chop onion, dill and chives.
- Mix the mayonnaise, lemon juice, sour cream, onions, dill and chives.
- Fold in shrimp.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve on slices of baguette with lettuce leaf.
- Decorate with fresh dill and caviar or roe (optional).
- 250 g peeled shrimp
- 1 small red onion
- 25 ml (1 Tbsp + 2 tsp) mayonnaise
- 25 ml (1 Tbsp + 2 tsp) sour cream
- 1 lemon or 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 lettuce
- A bunch of dill
- A bunch of chives
- 1 baguette
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Caviar or roe to garnish, optional
Download PDF here (one more photo in this PDF): Norwegian Toast Skagen