Recipe by: Irmelin Mathilde Rohn Amundsen
Source: Irmelin Mathilde Rohn Amundsen
- 500 g potatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 Tbsp duck fat
- Few Tbsp rosemary leaves, chopped
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Cut the potatoes into “boats”.
- Add the minced garlic, duck fat, rosemary, potatoes, salt and pepper to big zip-lock bag. Shake it well.
- Spread out in these seasoned potatoes ovenproof dish lined with aluminum foil.
- Cook at 165 C (330 F) for 40 mins.
- Increase the temperature to 230 C (450 F) and cook for 20 more minutes, flipping the potatoes occasionally.
Download PDF here: Norwegian Rosemary Oven Potatoes