Recipe by: Veena Poojari
Source: Veena Poojari
- 1 cup green lentils
- 1 lemon juiced
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 green chilli, chopped
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Olive oil, to taste
- Ground mustard, to taste
- Lemon juice, to taste
- Chilli powder, to taste
- Soak the green lentils overnight in water.
- Cook the pre-soaked lentil with until firm yet tender. Strain.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, green chili and onions and mix well.
- Add in the salt, pepper, olive oil, ground mustard, lemon juice, and chilli powder to taste.
- Chill before serving.
Download PDF here: Ethiopian Green Lentils