Recipe by: Mai Hanaki Brodersen
Source: Adapted from https://cookpad.com
Makes 1 pizza (30 cm diameter)
- 150-250 g spring onions, chopped
- 300 g pizza cheese (grated mozzarella)
- 80 g mayonnaise
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 5 slices of bacon, cut into 2 cm pieces
- Japanese chilli powder, amount to taste (optional), see photo in PDF
- 130 g (1 cup) bread flour
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2.5 g dry yeast
- A large pinch of salt
- 2/3 Tbsp olive oil
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) warm water (around 45 C / 113 F)
- Mix together the bread flour, sugar, yeast and slat.
- Add the oil and warm water.
- Mix together to form a dough.
- Flatten the dough with a rolling pin to form a 30 cm diameter shape crust.
- Combine the mayonnaise and soy sauce (and optionally the chilli powder).
- Spread this mixture over the pizza dough.
- Layer with the chopped spring onions, cheese and bacon.
- Bake in the oven at 200 C (390 F) for 20-25 minutes.
Download PDF here (more photos are in this PDF): Japanese Style Pizza April 21