Recipe by: Mai Hanaki Brodersen
Source: Mai Hanaki Brodersen
Makes 12 canapés
- 12 prunes, pits removed
- 12 walnuts
- 1/2 package cream cheese, softened
- 6 slices parma ham (prosciutto), torn in half
- Stuff each prune with a walnut where the pit used to be.
- Using your hands, surround each prune and walnut piece with a layer of cream cheese.
- Wrap each one of these with a ham of a parma ham slice.
- Chill until serving.
Download PDF here (more photos in the PDF): International Prune Walnut Parma Ham Canapes