Recipe by: Vie Blonk
Source: Inspired by Fast Kitchen, Donna Hay
- 6 large potatoes
- 500 g frozen peas
- 200 ml whipping cream
- 6 Tbsp finely chopped mint
- 2 litres chicken stock
- 8 Tbsp sour cream
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 8 mint leaves
- Peel and dice the potatoes.
- Add 400 g of the frozen peas and the chicken stock.
- Boil for about 15 minutes or as long as it takes to cook the potatoes.
- Put the mixture in a blender or blend by stick mixer.
- Add the left over peas, the cream and the mint.
- Heat up, but don’t boil, for about 10 minutes
- Mix the sour cream with black pepper (to taste).
- Put the soup in bowls and add a tablespoons of the sour cream mixture.
Download PDF here (another photo in this PDF): International Pea Soup with Mint