Recipe by: Vie Blonk
Source: Vie Blonk
- 8 white fish fillets (depending on availability, can be any white fish)
- Approx. 40 frozen prawns
- 4 Tbsp laksa paste
- 200 ml coconut cream
- 800 g green asparagus (thin long ones are
nicest, but not always available)
- Clean the asparagus.
- Put the fish and the asparagus in the steamer and steam for 10 minutes.
- Thicken the coconut cream by boiling it for about 10 minutes.
- Add the laksa paste and the prawns.
- Serve by creating a bed of asparagus, putting the fish fillets on top.
- Add 5 prawns and some sauce.
Download PDF here: Fusion Steamed Fish Fillets with Laksa, Prawns and Asparagus