Recipe by: Sasha Rodriguez
Source: Cookbook “Eurasian Table” of Theresa Noronha
Ingredients for the Pastry
- 500g Self-Raising Flour
- 250gr Butter, salted
- 1 Egg white
- 2 Egg yolks
- 4 tbsp. Evaporated Milk
- 1 Egg, beaten to egg wash the tarts
Ingredients for the Jam
- 1 kg pack Jam, Store-bought or Self-made
- Sift the flour.
- Mix well with butter.
- Add eggs.
- Add evaporated milk.
- Mix all ingredients well by hand until crumbly.
- Roll out dough to the thickness of a cookie and use a cutter to shape.
- Top with a small ball of pineapple jam each.
- Bake at 180 degrees for approximately 15 mins.
Download PDF version here: Singaporean Pineapple Tarts – Sasha Rodriguez