Recipe by: Catia Camillini
Source: Catia’s Friend Giampiera Conti
- 1 Potato
- 1 Onion
- 50gr Olive Oil
- 350ml Water
- 200gr Flour
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 Sprig Rosemary
- Note: the total amount of Potato and Onion together has to be about 350/400gr
- Slice the potato and the onion into rings with the help of a mandolin.
- In a bowl mix together oil, water and salt.
- Add the flour carefully sifted and mix until obtain a batter with no lumps.
- Add the potato and the onion thinly sliced and spread with rosemary.
- Cover the oven tray with baking paper and pour the batter onto it.
- Preheat the oven and bake your Schiacciata for about 35/40 minutes at 180°C.
Download PDF version here: Catia Camillini Schiacciata Potatoes and Onion