Recipe by: Lubaina Sadikot
Source: Family recipe
Garlic- cheese dip
- 2/3 cup cream cheese
- 1/3 cup yogurt
- 1 Tbsp chopped garlic
- ½ Tbsp oil
- 1 small Indian or bird’s eye green chilly
- 1 tsp garlic
- A big bunch of coriander leaves
- Lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Sugar to offset the sourness
- Mix together cheese and yogurt.
- Fry garlic in oil until lightly golden
- Whisk all together.
- Blend all ingredients to a puree.
Download PDF version here: Lubaina Sadikot – Indian Green Chutney and Garlic-cheese Dip