Recipe by: Lubaina Sadikot
Source: Family recipe
- Jaggery cane sugar
- Chia seeds
- Soak jaggery overnight in double volume of water.
- In the morning, strain to clean.
- Soak chia seeds in a bowl of warm water.
- Add lemon juice to jaggery water.
- Pour into glass and add a spoonful of chia seeds.
- Garnish with mint leaves
All quantities depend on personal taste. The sweetness of jaggery and sourness of lemon can be adjusted accordingly.
Download PDF version here:Lubaina Sadikot – Indian Gol nu Sharbat (Jaggery water drink)