Recipe by: Carolina Tautiva
Source: Family recipe
Makes: 1 jar
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 pressure cooker
- Remove the paper around the can.
- Put the whole CLOSED can in a pressure cooker and add enough water to cover 2,5 cm above can
- Cook for 1h approximatively.
- Let it cool down completely and open the can.
- Transfer in a glass jar.
- Use this cream as spread; plain, with added pieces of dried figs or coconut.
Download PDF version here: Carolina Tautiva – Colombian Arequipe (Dulce de Leche)