Recipe by: Lorraine Graybill
Source: Family recipe
- 2 ½ kg (1 ½ lb) pork tenderloin
- 2 tsp salt
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tsp minced fresh rosemary
- 4 tsp olive oil
- freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450oF (240oC) degrees.
- Fold the thin tip of tenderloins under and secure. Place the pork on a foil lined broiling pan. In a small bowl, mash the salt and garlic into a paste with the back of a spoon.
- Blend in rosemary and oil.
- Rub the paste into the meat, sprinkle with pepper.
- Roast 20 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 155oF (68oC) degrees.
- Remove from oven and let stand, lightly covered with foil, for 10 minutes.
- The internal temperature will rise to 160oF (71oC). Slice and served with the pan juices.
Download PDF version here: American Pork Tenderloin Lorraine Graybill