Recipe by: Chan Kar Mun
Source: Kar Mun’s Mother-in-Law
Serves: 6 – 8
- Thai sweet chilli sauce
- 3 Red onions
- 1 large Japanese cucumber
- Handful of mint leaves
- Handful of Thai basil leaves
- 1 Carrot
- Sauté the red onions lightly.
- Slice the carrots and cucumber into strips.
- Chop up the mint leaves and Thai basil leaves.
- Mix all the ingredients and stir evenly.
- Chill in the fridge till ready to serve.
- The cucumber will release water into the salad, just stir the mixture again
Download PDF version here: Thai Chili Cucumber Salad – Kar Mun Chan