Recipe by: Meena Traku
Source: Family Recipe
- 2 Raw Mangoes (green in color)
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup fresh Coriander
- ½ cup fresh Mint
- 2 Tbsp. Cumin Powder
- 4 Lemons juiced
- 2 Tbsp. Black Salt
- ½ Cup Brown Sugar
- Peel and chop the mangoes into small pieces
- Boil the Mangoes with the sugar and water for about 20 minutes on a low to medium flame. Set this aside to cool.
- In a blender, add the pulp above, Coriander, Mint, cumin powder, black salt and lemon juice. Blend into a thick pulp. You can save this in the fridge for use for a few days.
- When making the drink, take 4 Tbsp. of the pulp and add 1 ½ cup water and mix. Serve with Ice.
Download PDF version here: Indian Mango Drink Meena Trakru PHOTO FROM THE WEB