Recipe by: Rachna Kulshrestha
Source: Family Recipe
- 1 big or 2 small sized cucumber
- 2 cup thick fresh curd/yogurt, whisked
- ½ tsp kashmiri chilli powder/mirchi powder
- ½ tsp roasted cumin powder
- 1 tsp black salt
- Table salt, if required
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
- Grate the cucumber. If the cucumber is bitter, peel off the skin.
- Add to the whisked curd.
- Also add chilli powder, roasted cumin powder, salt and coriander leaves
- Give a good mix making sure the spices are mixed well.
Download PDF version here: Indian Cucumber Raita Rachna Kulshreshtha