Recipe by: Lynn Park
Source: Adapted from http://www.maangchi.com/
Serves: 6 – 8
- 500 g spinach, cleaned and washed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 3 tsp soy sauce
- 3 tsp sesame oil
- 4 tsp sesame seeds
- 2 tsp hot red pepper flakes
- Place spinach leaves in a pot with boiling water and leave to cook for 3-5 minutes. Spinach should still be a bit crunchy.
- Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Put the cooked spinach in a mixing bowl. Add garlic, green onion, soy sauce, sesame oil, sesame seed and hot pepper flakes and mix by hand.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Serve as a side dish to rice.
Download PDF version here: south-korean-spinach-side-dish-lynn-park