Recipe by: Lynn Park
Source: Adapted from http://www.maangchi.com/
Serves: 6 – 8
- 500 g ofsoybean sprouts, rinsed and drained
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 green onion, chopped
- ½ tsp of hot pepper flakes
- 1 tsp fish sauce (or soup soy sauce, or salt)
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 2 tsp roasted sesame oil
- Place soybean sprouts in a pot with boiling water and leave to cook for 3-5 minutes. Sprouts should still be a bit crunchy.
- Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Put the cooked soybean sprouts in a mixing bowl. Add garlic, hot pepper flakes, green onion, fish sauce, sesame seeds, and sesame oil and mix by hand.
- Transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve as a side dish to rice.
Download PDF version here: south-korean-soybean-sprout-side-dish-lynn-park