Recipe by: Violetta Rusinovich
Source: Family recipe
- 4 eggs
- 4 potatoes
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 carrots
- One can of green peas
- 5 crunchy cucumbers (salty)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Place the chicken breast, potatoes/carrots and eggs in separate pots, cover with water and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Turn the heat down to medium once they begin to boil. Cook the eggs about 10 minutes, the potatoes/carrots about 15-20 minutes and the chicken about 20 minutes. Drain and allow all of the ingredients to cool completely.
- Chop all cooked ingredients into ½ cm cubes and add them to a large bowl. Add green peas and chopped cucumbers into the bowl. Finally, add in the mayonnaise and mix everything together carefully.
Download PDF version here: russian-olivier-salad_violetta-rusinovich