Recipe by: Violetta Rusinovich
Source: Family recipe
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 Tbsp of sugar
- ½ tsp of salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups of buttermilk of kefir
- Oil for frying
- Beat the eggs and mix with sugar, buttermilk or kefir. Add flour and salt and mix well until evenly incorporated and all the lumps are dissolved. You could use a hand beater for this
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and drizzle enough oil to cover the skillet.
- Using a tablespoon, ladle the batter onto the hot skillet.
- Turn the heat down if dough browns too quickly. When browned, flip, and repeat on other side.
- Repeat until all the batter is used. Serve plain, with sour cream or jam. Enjoy!
Download PDF version here: russian-pancakes-oladi_violetta-rusinovich