Recipe by: Lynn Park
Source: Adapted from http://hilahcooking.com/watermelon-salad/
Serves: 6 – 8
- 1 watermelon
- 1 cantaloupe melon
- 1 tsp honey (more if the melons aren’t very ripe)
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 500 g red seedless grapes, rinsed
- (Optional: 1 Tbsp fresh chopped mint)
- Cut a “lid” of the watermelon and empty the content with a scoop, making watermelon balls. Set aside. Keep the hollowed watermelon and the lid.
- Cut a “lid” of the cantaloupe melon and empty the content with a scoop, making cantaloupe melon balls. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together honey, lime juice, and mint (optional).
- In a large bowl, mix the watermelon and cantaloupe melon balls with the red grapes and add the honey, lime juice and mint.
- Pour mix into the hollow watermelon and cover with lid.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour to get very cold.
- Serve cold.
Download PDF version here: watermelon-salad-lynn-park