Recipe by: Chinatsu Tsuzuki
Source: Family recipe
*=This sign means, ”Don’t need exact ingredients.”
- 4 -5 eggs → Rolled egg (Dashimaki)
- Cucumber, Lettuce, French bean, or Sprouts
- Crab meat (sausage)
- *Japanese Mayonnaise
- Seaweed(square/ Large size) 9 sheets
- Sushi Rice
- Make a Dashimaki by two eggs. Stir two eggs with a little salt and Hondashi. Pan-fry them by rolled egg making pan.
- Cut a cucumber and rolled egg into a shape of stick.
- Set up the plastic-wrap on the “Makisu“ and put seaweed on it.
- Spread sushi rice on the seaweed and put filling on it. (Be careful not to put plenty of rice and filling because it cause of hard-to-roll.)
- Let’s Roll up with your favorite filling!!
- Grilled Beef and Lettuce
- Sliced Raw Fish(Fresh Sashimi)
- Grilled salmon
Download PDF version here: japanese-sushi-roll-chinatsu-tsuzuki