Recipe by: Chinatsu Tsuzuki
Source: Family recipe
Serves: 4 – 5
*=This sign means, ”Don’t need exact ingredients.”
- *White radish 10cm; thin slice
- *Japanese Yam (Sweet Potato)
- * Japaneese Deep-fried tofu
- 1 Carrot
- 1 yellow onion
- Green onions (for topping)
- Miso paste 2 Tbsp
- Sake 1 Tbsp
- Japanese instant bouillon (mix Hondashi powder with water)1 packet (10g) of bouillon with 3 cups of water (approximately 500-600cc)
- Peel a carrot and white radish. Slice all vegetables.
- Add water and hondashi powder to a pot
- After boiling, add vegetables and heat it until cooked.
- Turn the burner down to minimum, stir in miso paste and Sake
- Serve and topping green onions.
Download PDF version here: japanese-miso-soup-chinatsu-tsuzuki