Recipe by: Chinatsu Tsuzuki
Source: Family recipe
- 5 tbsp soy bean powder (plus more for topping)
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 9 cubes mochi (cut into smaller cubes)
- Boiling plenty of water and put into Mochi until soft.
- Mix well soybean powder and sugar.
- Prepare ice water in the bowl and immerse Mochi in cold water immediately.
- Drain well from Mochi as possible and sprinkle soy bean powder on it.
- Put them in a serving dish and topping more soy powder before eating.
Download PDF version here: japanese-kinako-mochi-chinatsu-tsuzuki