Recipe by: Diane Merer
Source: Family recipe
- 450 gms / 1 lb chicken, boneless and skinless
- 1 cup onion, finely minced (opt.)
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1/4 cup soya sauce
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- Dash of cayenne pepper (opt.)
- Cut chicken in small strips.
- Blend all ingredients to form the marinade and place in a oven proof pan
- Marinade the chicken for at least 2 hours
- Preheat the oven to 180° Celsius / 350° Fahrenheit
- Bake the chicken for 30-45 mins.
- Serve with rice and vegetables.
Download PDF version here: chicken-satay-with-peanut-butter-diane-merer