Recipe by: Simone Lee
Source: Recipe & Photo from Mark Bittman Recipe of Yogurt Dip 5 ways
- 1 scallion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoons chopped fresh dill or parsley leaves or 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 cup sour cream or yogurt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice, to taste (optional)
- Mix the scallion, herb, sour cream, and salt and pepper.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning, then add a little lemon juice if necessary.
- Cover and refrigerate for up to a day.
Download PDF version here: tex-mex-sour-cream-with-herbs-simone-leein