Recipe by: Simone Lee
Source: Adapted from http://www.ilovevegan.com
- 1 package firm or extra-firm tofu, cut into triangles
- 3 tbsp salsa
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- ¼ tsp chili powder
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ tsp cumin
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- In a shallow bowl or food storage container combine all ingredients. Gently mix to evenly coat the tofu. Allow the tofu to marinate for 1-2 hours in the fridge.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, lay the tofu on the sheet in a single layer, reserve excess marinade. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Flip each piece of tofu and spoon a little bit of the reserved marinade over each piece. Bake for another 8-10 minutes.
Download PDF version here: tex-mex-salsa-baked-tofu-simone-lee